ATLAS DEBONAIR 5
(NEW – 2018 MODEL)
- Sleeps: 6 persons
- Bedrooms: 2
- Size: 38ft x 12ft
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Price: £38,000
- Lounge: Two freestanding sofas one with pull out sofa bed; tv cabinet; side cabinet; electric fire; footstool; front patio doors including two downlighters.
- Kitchen/Diner: Ample Cupboard storage throughout; Integrated Fridge Freezer; Integrated Microwave; Oven and Grill with 4 hob burner and extractor hood; Freestanding dining table and chairs.
- Main Shower Room: Shower; vanity cabinet and WC.
- Master Bedroom: Double lift-up bed; Dressing area with stool; Bedside cabinets and overhead storage; Reading lights; Spacious walk in wardrobe; TV point; En Suite WC.
- Twin Bedroom: Twin beds; Wardrobe with drawers; TV point; Overhead storage.
Contact us for more information ...
Having owned a caravan on this friendly, family run caravan park for the last 45 years, I feel I am qualified to recommend the park. It is THE place to relax and recharge the batteries.Hilary & Gareth
Why Brownhill Holiday Park?
We know that there are many caravan parks to choose from but the list below will help you see if we are a good match for you:
- We are a friendly, family run park
- We are a small to medium park offering a tranquil atmosphere
- We are progressive and forward looking (eg new pool facilities, new playground, updated club)
- We make buying easy with a complete package, tailored just for you
- We have a large range of caravans to choose from
- We look after your property over the winter
- We will buy your caravan back from you to maintain the integrity of the park
Why Newquay and West Wales?
Many of us who live in West Wales have a dilemma. On the one hand we want to tell the world about what a wonderful place it is and on the other hand, we would like to keep it a secret and not share it with anyone! Here are some of the reasons why New Quay and West Wales are special (but don’t tell too many people!):
- Stunning beaches
- Clear seas with some of the best marine wildlife in the UK
- Fresh air (sometimes very fresh!)
- No traffic jams
- Glorious coastal walking
- Uplifting scenery with big skies
Payment & Our Buy Back Guarantee
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to purchase your dream ‘home away from home’, so speak to us about payment arrangements to suit your budget. We do all we can to keep the financial elements as simple as possible.
We also like to ensure the integrity of our park and in this regard, we have a BUY BACK GUARANTEE just in case you need to leave us. This gives you the freedom to enjoy your time with us without worrying about selling the van in the future. Our Sales Office can give you further information, just ask (01545 560288).